Applicants for undergraduate programs (BA):
1. The applicant should have his/her Saudi secondary school original certificate or equivalent certificate (Those from outside Saudi Arabia should be equalized by the Ministry of Education).
2. The original ID AND passport (if available for Saudis) with a copy for matching.
3. Valid Iqama AND passport (for non-Saudis) with a copy for matching.
4. Two new photos (4X6)
5. Admission fees for all bachelor programs are a non-refundable amount of 437 SR
Please read the following carefully:
* All your information including your full name, contact details (mobile number & email address) must be duly and accurately entered.
*You can upload any post-secondary school diploma along with the application form.
*A TOEFL/STEP/ IELTS certificate – obtained within the last two years at the time of admission - can be also uploaded along with the application form.
*All documents must be clear and uploaded in PDF format.
*As soon as you successfully upload the admission application, you should pay the admission fees through ONLINE PAYMENT or SADAD under the number 017. Your subscription number is the application number, which the system will generate for you.
*Application requests processed by the admission and registration department are those whose admission fees have been paid.
*A notification email or message will be sent to you within 48 of uploading the documents asking you to come For the placement test. Please come only at the designated time.
.*The university retains the right -with no legal liabilities on its part - to cancel your registration in the event that
The information and documents you give are not accurate or fraudulent.