In case of having conflict between two exams (On the same day and time) You can attempt the two exams based on the following procedures starting from Tuesday 16/11/2021 till Wednesday 23/11/2021
Instructions and procedures
- Attempting the first exam with all the assigned timing (written in the exam paper)
- Once you finish your first exam, you can ask the proctor to handle you the second exam if you wish to do both of them in the same day.
- If you don’t want to do the second exam, you can finish the first one and inform the examination department that you want to postpone the second exam.
- It is not allowed to sit for the second exam if you decided to do it after the beginning of the second exam.
- It is not allowed to exit the class between the two exams and you must stay the whole time in the class if you have decided to do both of them.
- The time for the second exam will be counted once you receive the exam paper.
- If you do not fill in the application in the time given above, you must apply for postponing the exam by referring back to the examination department.
- You must fill in the form and attach it with the application to study your case after referring back to the conflict between your exams.